Saturday 19 July 2008

Progress in the fundraising


Well things are progressing pretty well. After looking for a job everywhere I could think of, I finally got one in a law firm in town. Its a nice job and the Solicitor who is the Partner is lovely. I am really enjoying working there to be honest. That, combined with my golf club hours, donations, sale of my swanky cell phone and 2 broken iBooks and a little bit of car bootsaleage I think i've raised about £1100 toward my £4000 goal. Whoop.

God is good you know. I was worried that I wouldn't find a job, and many people were praying for me, for which I am most thankful... anywho a job not only turned up but was one that was very interesting AND she wants me to work for her in the future - you can't really get much better than that now can you??

Anyway - thanks to everyone who is helping me to do this Post Grad - i'm really grateful of any and all assistance that you give me. Keep checking in...

Blessings
Hannah

No comments: